How do you survive a rough childhood? Today’s guest, Jennifer Hammond, just might have the answer. In addition to being the host of SiriusXM’s highly rated real estate talk show, “The Jennifer Hammond Show,” as well as a speaker and real estate expert, Jennifer works to spread her message of positivity with videos and a podcast called Hammond Happy Hour, which she co-hosts with her brother.
Also the author of the book 101+ Resources for Veterans and creator of an online course called Million Dollar Staging Secrets, Jennifer has enjoyed plenty of success. But things weren’t always in such a good place for her. In this episode, she shares her inspiring journey from a painful childhood with an abusive mother to the impressive career she has today. Listen in to hear what she has learned along the way and what she says is the secret to staying positive, even in the darkest of times.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Three tips for maintaining a positive mindset.
- Why we should take a good look at the people we spend the most time with.
- The habit that contributes to Jennifer’s success.
- Advice for someone who’s having a hard time staying positive.
- What it means to “joke up” and why it’s so important.
- The best advice Jennifer received during the darkest time of her childhood.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Jennifer: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Hammond Happy Hour: YouTube | iTunes | SoundCloud
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: