Host of ‘The Appraiser Coach’ podcast, Dustin Harris explains what appraisers consider when determining your home’s worth. He also gives advice on which home improvements you can make that will best maximize it’s value. Harris has been a licensed appraiser for well over two decades and mentors other appraisers. He also writes extensively on the subject of home appraising. In this episode, you’ll hear tips on what to do–and what not to do— when remodeling or updating your home.
Listen To The Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The best home improvements to make
- What you should keep in mind when finishing a basement
- Should you be concerned about over-improving your home?
- The difference between price, cost and value.
- Whether an egress window is required for FHA and VA loans
- Which is valued more– a den or a bedroom?
- What makes for a successful appraiser
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[spp-tweet tweet=”I get paid to peek in other people’s closets -@appraisercoach “]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Dustin Harris: Website Facebook Twitter
- Subscribe to The Pitbull Patti Show in: iTunes Stitcher
- Like and Subscribe in: Youtube Facebook