It’s so easy to go through life thinking you’re making good, healthy decisions for yourself and your body without even realizing the myriad ways you’re likely making sub-optimal health decisions. The average person today has too little testosterone and too much estrogen, and you’ll be amazed at the cascade of negative effects this one, simple imbalance can cause. Dr. Jim Roach, known as America’s Healer, is a specialist in nutritional, botanical, integrative, spiritual, functional genetic and wholistic medicine. Renown speaker and author of God’s House Calls: Finding God Through Patients, Dr. Jim Roach joins us on today’s episode to share some sobering truths about health, wellness and vitality. Join us on today’s exploration of health and wellness to discover some surprising ways that you may be unknowingly sabotaging your own health with some simple dietary habits that aren’t supporting your body’s natural processes. Listen in to today’s full episode below.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The surprising negative effects of having a beer, and why you may want to consider a botanical after work instead.
- The balance between estrogen and free testosterone, how the average person is low in testosterone and what you can do about it.
- Why women have a 10 to 1 likelihood of having out of body experiences than men, and the body chemistry that’s behind this phenomenon.
- Why going to Walmart isn’t going to be your go-to for botanicals, and where you should go instead to get quality botanical vitamins.
- How humans are 99.9% hot air scientifically, and how that links to near death spiritual experiences and the amazing after affects of these experiences.
- What you should look for in sourcing foods to avoid pesticides, manage weight, get your primary minerals and which meat and fish sources aren’t the best option for you.
- How Dr. Jim Roach suggests you change to a healthier diet, even when it’s vastly different from what you’re used to.
- The relationship between hormones and people who develop cancers, and the surprisingly simple treatment that can drastically reduce the size of cancerous tumors.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[spp-tweet tweet=”80% of us have too much estrogen and not enough testosterone, both men and women – Dr. Jim Roach”] [spp-tweet tweet=”I do something called The 5 Rites, it’s what the Tibetan monks do every morning – Dr. Jim Roach”] [spp-tweet tweet=”Some of these intuitive individuals can stand next to someone and know they’re going to die in two weeks – Dr. Jim Roach”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Patti: Team Stueckler | Facebook | Twitter
- Find Dr. Jim Roach | VitalStrategiesInCancer.com | Facebook
- Dr. Jim Roach’s Medical Office – TheMidwayCenter.com
- Dr. Jim Roach’s Conference – DrRoach.net
- Dr. Jim Roach’s Books – God’s House Calls: Finding God Through Patients
- Dr. Jim Roach’s Future Book – Vital Strategies in Cancer (releasing in Late Winter 2018)
- The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth – Peter Kelder
- Plant Paradox – Dr. Gundry
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play