In this episode, you’ll learn techniques on how to have a great relationship with your teenage daughter. Family therapist and author of the best seller, “Dial Down The Drama: Reducing Conflict And Reconnecting With Your Teenage Daughter— A Guide For Mothers Everywhere,” Colleen O’Grady teaches how 15 minutes a day can make all the difference. She sheds light on just what is going on in the teenage brain.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- How 15 minutes a day can change your mother-daughter relationship for the better.
- Why it’s important to rediscover the lost art of ‘hanging out.’
- Tips on how to show your daughter a different side to yourself…and why it’s important
- Do young girls today have it tougher than their parent’s generation?
- What percentage of teenage girls experience anxiety issues or depression.
- Are boys just as likely to experience depression or anxiety?
- Three reasons kids are so stressed out.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[spp-tweet tweet=”That is the golden moment, to shut the computer and just be present. – @poweryourparent“] [spp-tweet tweet=”When you see someone emotionally flooded, that’s when you see drama girl. – @poweryourparent”]
Resources in This Episode:
- Find Collen O’Grady: Website
- Dial Down The Drama: Reducing Conflict And Reconnecting With Your Teenage Daughter—A Guide For Mothers Everywhere by Colleen O’Grady
- Find Colleen O’Grady on Facebook: Facebook Page
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes