My guest today is a living example of the power of words. After his life spiraled down to the point where he was completely broke, living as a squatter in a foreclosed home, and out of shape both physically and mentally, Rocky Detwiler managed to transform his life by speaking positive things into existence. Today, he’s an author, a speaker, a mindset mentor, and a trainer. His bestselling book The Samson Effect helps people use the power of words to improve their lives. Listen in to hear insights from his book and learn how you can start creating positive habits to create your own ideal life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What steps you should be taking to ensure you reach your goals.
- Three daily habits proven to increase happiness.
- The danger of negative thought patterns.
- How to overcome bad habits.
- The five principles of the Samson Effect.
- Advice that changed Rocky’s life.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[spp-tweet tweet=”When you start thinking negatively, then it’s like this snowball effect that just gets worse and worse and worse. – @rocky_detwiler”] [spp-tweet tweet=”We want you to think positive thoughts—then you’re going to speak positive words over your life. I thought positive things over my life, and my life changed. – @rocky_detwiler”] [spp-tweet tweet=”Start calling things into your life that you don’t have as if you had them. – @rocky_detwiler”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Rocky: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Email
- The Samson Effect: Transforming Lives with the Power of Words by Rocky Detwiler
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play