Today’s guest is an Emmy-winning airborne videographer who has filmed some of the best shows on TV, including Deadliest Catch, Survivor, American Idol, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of Orange County, and more. With two books and a documentary series coming out in 2018, David Alan Arnold has had the kind of career many people dream of. Yet he doesn’t attribute his success to exceptional intelligence or skill—he says it all came down to having a positive attitude. Tune in to hear how David went from sweeping floors to doing work on not only big name TV shows, but also the Super Bowl, NFL games, and many feature films. His message of hard work without complaint is one that anyone can—and should—take to heart.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What it’s like to film Hollywood TV shows
- The dangers involved in airborne photography
- What David says was the key to his success.
- The importance of asking for help.
- How wanting to be perfect holds you back.
- Why attitude can be a bigger asset than intelligence.
- How to shift your outlook to invite success.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[spp-tweet tweet=”Most of the really big things that I’ve accomplished really were only possible because I had so much help from the people around me. – @DavidAlanArnold”] [spp-tweet tweet=”My willingness to work hard without complaint was one of the keys to my success. – @DavidAlanArnold”] [spp-tweet tweet=”I have had shows where they specifically hired me, and they fired other people, simply because I get along with everyone and do a good job. – @DavidAlanArnold”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find David: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play