Dr David Friedman sheds light on dangers that can be lurking in your home–making you fat or even causing cancer. He discusses how everyday household items like shower curtains, dishware, and carpet can contain chemicals and carcinogens that can make you sick. He explains how hormones and antibiotics are in many of the foods in your kitchen, making you gain weight– even if you work out and eat a healthy diet.
Dr Friedman is an award winning, #1 national bestselling author of “Food Sanity, How to Eat in a World of Fads and Fiction.” He’s a Doctor of Naturopathy, Clinical Nutritionist and Chiropractic Neurologist. He’s a Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner, and Board Certified in Integrative Medicine. He received a post-doctorate certification from Harvard Medical School, is a former teacher of neurology and author of the college textbook, “Understanding the Nervous System.”
As the health expert for Lifetime Television’s syndicated morning show and host of To Your Good Health Radio, Dr Friedman helps millions with solutions to everyday health and wellness issues. He features interviews with world-renowned doctors, celebrities, sports figures and bestselling authors who share one common goal–finding a healthy lifestyle in an unhealthy world.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- How carpet can actually make you gain weight
- What we need to be afraid of in our home
- What are ‘Obesogens’ and where are they found in our home?
- Which is better to use for cooking–glass or non-stick cookware?
- How to choose a non-toxic shower curtain
- The dangers in your water
- The importance of a reverse osmosis water system
- Dr Friedman’s experiences with toxic mold in his home