Today’s guest is not only a talented musician and songwriter, but also a speaker and author who has been interviewed on over 80 radio stations across the country. Co-founder of the non-profit organization Keep Music Alive, Vincent James has made it his mission to help bring music to school age children and promote the value of music in therapy and in overall happiness.
His book, 88+ Ways Music Can Change Your Life, also shares the amazing power of music in its collection of over 100 inspirational music-related stories from around the world, including anecdotes from many celebrities. Tune in to hear what Vincent says is killing the future of music and why it’s so important to fight to keep it alive.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Three trends that are killing the future of music.
- Benefits that come with playing music.
- What inspired the creation of Keep Music Alive.
- The best advice Vincent has ever received.
- How music changed famous drummer Simon Kirke’s life.
- The habit that contributes to Vincent’s success.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Vincent: Website | Book Website
- 88+ Ways Music Can Change Your Life: Inspirational Music Stories, Anecdotes & Quotes From All Around the World by Vincent James
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: