What do you think when you hear the word failure? For many of us, that word conjures negative feelings and images—things we’d rather stay away from. But today’s guest, Nick Waldner, is here to explain why failure isn’t something we should avoid. In fact, Nick says failure is a teacher, and that all of us should run toward it as fast as we can.
It’s hard to argue that philosophy, especially when Nick runs one of the top real estate teams in the country and has the number one team in his market. He was also the host of a hit reality TV series called Waterfront House Hunting, a show that had him traveling all over the country finding great waterfront properties.
These days, Nick travels the country delivering his Agent to Mega Agent talk to thousands of real estate agents and discussing the systems that enabled him to go from $14 million a year in sales to $130 million—a transition that took him just five years. In this episode, he shares the mindset that has led to his success and much more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Simple steps that make you significantly more likely to achieve your goals.
- What it really takes to succeed.
- How Nick’s parents built his instinct to work hard.
- Why failure is actually a good thing.
- The habits that contribute to Nick’s success.
- How positive thinking works to your advantage.
- Why Nick and his team start planning for the upcoming year in October.
- How to break down your yearly targets and make sure you hit them.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Find Patti: Team Stueckler | Facebook | Twitter
- Nick Waldner: Website | Twitter
- Fail Forward Friday
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Subscribe to the Podcast in: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: